Saturday, December 15, 2007

REKREASI MINDA




Voted best joke 2002

An airplane was about to crash; there were 5 passengers on board but only 4 parachutes.

The 1st passenger said, "I am Kobe Bryant, the best NBA basketball player, the Lakers need me, I can't afford to die." So he took the 1st pack and left the plane.


The 2nd passenger, Hillary Clinton said, “I am the wife of the former US President, a NY State Senator and a potential future president." So she took the 2nd pack and jumped out of the plane.

The 3rd passenger, George W. Bush, said, "I'm the President of the United States of America. I have great responsibility being the leader of a super-power nation and I am the cleverest President in American history, so America's people won't let me die." So he grabbed the pack next to him and jumped out of the plane.

The 4th passenger, the Pope, said to the 5th passenger, a 10 year old schoolgirl, "I am old and frail and don't have many years left, and as a Catholic! I will sacrifice my life and let you have the last parachute."

The girl said, "It’s okay, there is a parachute left for you. America's cleverest President has taken my schoolbag."

p/s : Mengelengkan kepala bila terdengar nama Bush disebut. Presiden paling popular di abad ini!!

0 komen anda:

Islamic Clock


About Me

My photo
Seorang bekas pelajar kejuruteraan di ipta tempatan ... To become success Muslim engineer.. SKSL 1999-1996 SMK Kulim 1997-2000 KISAS Klang 2000-2001 Matric UIA 2002-2004 UIAM 2004-2008 SCICOM 2008 Infineon Technology 2008-...

Ayuh ke Masjid

Ayuh ke Masjid

Sembang sembang


ShoutMix chat widget

Senyum Da'ie

Senyum Da'ie

Personaliti

Click to view my Personality Profile page

Pelawat

Pelawat


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Terima kasih kerana melayari ibnuishak.blogspot.com
Template by ibn_sabil | blog Blogger Templates